Summer is a season when many pavement construction teams have a headache. First, it is rainy in summer, and many times they have to work in the rain to catch up with the construction period. Second, because of environmental protection issues, it is more troublesome to deal with all kinds of dust. Today, the storike construction machinery Road Roller manufacturer will give you a detailed explanation on the construction skills in the rainy season!
1. In the rainy season and flood period, the construction of the small road roller should be based on the local weather forecast and the specific conditions of the construction site, and do a good job in the relevant fortifications during the construction period, and do a good job in flood control and drainage.
2. Whether it is rolling uphill or rolling downhill during construction, the driving wheel of the walk-behind roller should be behind. The advantage of this is: when going uphill, the rear driving wheel can bear the driving force provided by the ramp and the machine itself, while the front wheel performs preliminary compaction on the road surface to withstand the large shear force generated by the driving wheel. ; When going downhill, the impact force generated by the weight of the walk roller is offset by the braking of the driving wheel. Only the mixture rolled by the front wheel has the ability to support the rear driving wheel to generate shearing force.
3. The process of small-scale road rollers for rainy season operations, because temporary rain shelters are erected according to conditions. Construction should be suspended in case of storms during construction.
4. During the construction of the small road roller in the rainy season, flood control measures should be taken for the mechanical equipment and materials in the area that may be submerged by the flood, and the construction personnel should make preparations for safe evacuation in advance to ensure the safety of people, machines and materials.
5. Avoid sudden shifting and braking when rolling downhill. When rolling downhill on steep slopes, a light roller should be used first for pre-compaction, and then a heavy-duty or vibratory roller should be used for compaction.
6. When the road roller is constructed in the rainy season, the construction site should remove the accumulated water in time. Step ladders or sand should be dug up and down the sidewalk to prevent road slippage; construction access roads should be filled in time, paved with hillside soil, gravel and other materials to ensure the smooth flow of vehicles and prevent accidents caused by soft foundation and road slippage.
Contact: Ms. Anna
Add: Incalcu Industrial Park, 327 National Road, High-tech Zone, Jining City, China., Jining, Shandong, China